1. Heat in the Oven
Heating to 225F for 8-10 minutes causes the inner arch chamber to soften and expand, allowing the insole to take the exact shape of any arch.
2. Molding Process
The insole takes the unique shape of the foot and becomes firm as it cools down. Firm enough to truly support the skeletal structure.
- Place in shoe and walk for a dynamic mold
- Stand on the insole for solid mold
- Sit and apply moderate pressure for an arch building mold
3. Enjoy the Benefits of a Real Custom Orthotic
Normally, as the muscles in your foot get tired or when taking heavy impacts, your arches will start to collapse. This leaves you prone to injury and soreness as your joints stop working in alignment.
- Increase balance
- Stop the arch from collapsing (over pronation)
- Increase performance time
- Prevent arthritis from uneven cartilage wear
- Prevent acute injury such as torn ACL
4. Remold to New Shoes
Many shoes have different widths, so buying a custom orthotic from a lab will achieve different results in different shoes.
Gamechangers Custom Orthotics can simply be remolded to new shoes.
Approximately 70% of people suffer from over pronation, whether from being overweight, genetics, or the results of sports on concrete. Gamechangers Custom Orthotics solve the daily physical pains that many of us face.