FP Insoles have been voted the best snowboarding insoles 6 years and counting.
After evaluating every snowboarding insole in existence, the Good Ride have chosen FP Insoles as the best for the last 6 years and counting, because our insoles absorb massive shock and custom form to your boots and feet like a $500 orthotic, but for a fraction of the cost.Shop our snowboarding insoles
Snowboard legend Terje Haakonsen custom fits his Gamechangers Custom Orthotics
Fit your Gamechangers Custom Orthotics into any snowboard boots for unrivaled shock absorption and arch support. Your entire body will thank you at the end of the day.
Tim Humphreys recovers from a long-term injury by using FP Insoles
Most insoles are just gimmicks. FP Insoles actually work. When it comes to snowboarding, or any other sport, nothing matches the customization of FP Insoles.
Insole Buying Tips
- A mid arched foot can get both flat or orthotic insoles
- A flat foot can choose a simple flat insole if desired however we recommend custom orthotics.
- Check your shoe’s stock insoles to determine how thick of an FP Insole you should choose.
- Women’s sizing is determined by adding 2 to men’s size. EX. a men’s 4 is a women’s 6
- In case of out of stock sizes, all Flat insoles can be trimmed down to any size while orthotics can only be trimmed down one full size
Choose thickness which matches your shoe stock insoles.
- Low profile (3.5mm): for dress shoes, some running shoes, roller skates and some snowboard boots
- Mid profile (5mm): Fits in almost all shoes including cupsoles, running shoes, snowboard boots
- Hi profile (7mm): Fits in vulcanized shoes (Classic rubber bottom sneakers) and most boots