Product DescriptionFP Insoles Gamechangers Elite take our original patented “Footprint Insole Technology” and re-engineer it in a new patent pending construction method. Gamechangers Elite have increased arch support, 2-3 times the durability of original Gamechangers Custom Orthotics (featuring a TPU top layer), as well as our latest Comfort Plus foam formula, which stays soft and performs at its peak in all temperatures, all while absorbing nearly twice as much shock as our original Gamechangers. View full details
Benefits of Gamechangers Elite
- Elite Thickness: 5mm Toe to 7mm Heel
- Fits In Most Shoes: Can be trimmed down up to one full size.
- The Best Gamechangers Yet: Increased arch support, 2-3 times the durability, and nearly twice as much shock absorption as our original Gamechangers Custom Orthotics.
- Comfort Plus: Our latest Comfort Plus foam formula stays soft and performs at its peak in all temperatures.
Instructions for Custom Heat Moldable Insoles
Heating activates our Gamechangers Elite's proprietary arch technology, which causes the insole to expand and shape to your foot.
- First trim the width of your insoles and fit them into your shoe before heating.
- Next place in the insoles in a preheated oven at 250 °F for 8-10 minutes.
- Make sure to wait until the arch chamber is inflated, being careful not to fold the insole while it's hot.
- Once ready, place the insoles in your shoes and walk until cool.
The typical break-in period for FP Insoles Gamechangers Elite is 1-3 days.
|USA MEN'S | WOMEN'S SIZE
M4/4.5 , M 5/5.5 , M 6/6.5 , M7/7.5 , M 8/8.5 , M 9/9.5 , M10/10.5 , M 11/11.5 , M 12/12.5 , M 13/13.5
Light Grey F | Dark Grey Camo | Otaku | Will Barras | ODB WU TANG Welfare Card
I like the original game changers better, these feel a little more stiff. But maybe that’ll be they will last longer. They are still incredible
Fixed my snowboard boots!
I’ve been struggling for over a whole season to get my boots feeling comfortable. I believe they are just ever so slightly big and a pair insoles completely fixed that for me. After my very first use! I rode the entire day with only very minor discomfort that would go away (probably the break in for the insoles). Ryan Knapton recommended Fp Gamechangers on one of his YouTube videos and I’m glad I made the purchase based off his advice!
i accident microwaved them instead of baking them and ended up melting a whole through both of them, i tried fixing them by putting remaining insole foam from the cut i made for it to fit my shoe but it didn’t really work cause everything had melted to the center. :( would buy again if i could
The best insoles in the game always a must , well worth the money helps with my sciatic pain
Great insoles the comfort and quality is awesome