Kingfoam Orthotic Elite Insoles
Kingfoam Orthotic Elite Insoles
Discover an unparalleled combination of impact protection and durability with our Kingfoam Orthotic Elite Insoles. Designed with a dual-density arch chamber that dynamically adapts to every step, these insoles offer superior comfort and support.
Benefits of Kingfoam Elite Pro Insoles
- Optimized Thickness: With 6mm thickness at the toe and 8mm at the heel, these insoles are built for balanced comfort and support.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Reinforcement: The fabric is backed by a TPU layer for maximum durability.
- Premium Shock Absorption: Lab tests show that our insoles absorb over 90% of shock energy, far outperforming the 53% absorption rate of other "performance" insoles (ASTM F 1614-1999).
- NASA Formula: Our proprietary insole material is the same formulation used by NASA for its high-standard applications.
- Break-In Period: For optimal comfort, allow a break-in period of 3-5 days.
- Trim to Fit: Available in standard widths, these insoles can be trimmed for a perfect fit in your shoes.
Benefits of Kingfoam Orthotic Elite Insoles
- Shock-Absorbing Technology: Kingfoam Orthotic Elite Insoles are expertly designed for impressive shock absorption by harnessing the science of non-Newtonian physics. The insoles are flexible and conform comfortably to your foot, then upon impact, the material momentarily hardens to disperse the force, instantly reducing the strain transmitted to your foot and body. According to ASTM F 1614-1999 standard testing, Kingfoam Orthotic Elite Insoles can absorb more than 90% of shock energy. This is significantly higher compared to conventional “performance” insoles, which only manage an absorption rate of 53%. The results is a remarkable reduction in foot fatigue and discomfort and a lower risk of impact-related injuries.
- Revolutionary Design: With 6mm thickness at the toe and 8mm at the heel, these insoles are built for balanced comfort and support. The fabric is backed by a TPU layer (Thermoplastic Polyurethane reinforcement) for maximum durability. For optimal comfort, allow a break-in period of 3-5 days.
- Universal Fit: Available in standard widths, these insoles can be trimmed for a perfect fit in your shoes. Kingfoam Orthotic Elite Insoles are thoughtfully designed with universal compatibility in mind. Regardless of whether you have flat feet, high arches, or anything in between, these insoles adapt to your unique foot structure. Thanks to our construction method in the dual-density arch chamber, the insoles dynamically adjust to the shape and movement of your foot with each step, delivering personalized support and comfort. For women's sizing, add two sizes up. (Ex: a men's size 4 is a women's size 6.)
|USA MEN'S | WOMEN'S SIZE
M4/4.5 , M 5/5.5 , M 6/6.5 , M7/7.5 , M 8/8.5 , M 9/9.5 , M10/10.5 , M 11/11.5 , M 12/12.5 , M 13/13.5
Colours Collectiv AJA | Colours Diber Kato Cyber Girl | Estrojen | FP Orthotic Elite Classic | Kittybabe in Space 3 | ODB WU TANG Clan Welfare Card | Paul Hart Early Worm
12 × 4 × 3
3mm, 5mm, 7mm
Very comfortable and noticeable arch support. It's more narrow than I anticipated, though. Ordered these and the game changers pro in case they were different and I prefer them. This would be better in skate shoes where I move couches all day in wide toe sneakers. Overall, they are the most comfortable insoles I've tried, though. Keep it up, FP.